|date of the meeting||2013/02/12|
|e.g. IS-lab, project name, ...||islab|
|list of people (optional)||JB, SB, KN, FAF, AM, SGS, ASA, TS, AV, SN|
1. EIS meeting news
- Next week EU coordinator is coming, we can ask smth, she will ask smth
- We are going to be evaluated (ARC13: assessment of research and coordinateion): Eva Nestius, SB and Magnus Jonsson are responsible.
- Planned course for supervisors of PhD students (in Swedish)
- Prepare information: create short description of what lab is doing (expand description), send posters to SK or RT.
- JB: bibtex info is not properly generated by DIVA (talk to Patrick from library)
- AV: put publications on the lowest level (islab, not ide school)
- NB: Project responsibles, please look at description.
- 8-9th April KK-environment (KK-miljö) strategies discussion
- We need one person to go: SK,SB, SN, AV
2. Application news
- Congratulations for RP's funding
- SB and SN submitted project: IT in higher education (distance course)
- If someone plans to apply for funding (EU), it needs to go through lab leader, so lab have money for basic education part of funding.
- HOS, JL and AV with conjunction of Vaxjo, etc applied for Kamprad funding (IKEA).
- International conference in Halmstad (SKIA, IEEE in intelligent systems?) 2014, workshop?
- RP is coming 25 Feb-3 March and Karl Iagnema
- 14-15th March - teach binary numbers at school (ASA)