Welcome to the homepage of IFIP TC-2 working group on Program Generation (WG 2.11)
Program Generation (WG 2.11)
Program generation has the potential to revolutionize software development in the same way that automation and components revolutionized manufacturing. Current research in this area targets a host of technical problems both at the foundational and engineering levels. The aim of this IFIP Working Group of researchers and practitioners is to promote progress in this area.
The next meeting will be in Kyoto, Japan in June 4-7, 2018. WG211/M18Schedule
|Emilie Balland (FR)||Sandrine Blazy (FR)||Edwin Brady (UK)|
|Jacques Carette (CA)||Charles Consel (FR)||William R. Cook (US)|
|Ewen Denney (US)||Bernd Fischer (ZA)||Jeremy Gibbons (UK)|
|Robert Glück (DK)||Kevin Hammond (UK)||Atsushi Igarashi (JP)|
|Christian Kästner (US)||Paul Kelly (UK)||Oleg Kiselyov (JP)|
|Ralf Lämmel (DE)||Julia Lawall (FR)||Christian Lengauer (DE)|
|Peter Mosses (UK)||Klaus Ostermann (DE)||Markus Püschel (CH)|
|Derek Rayside (CA)||Christoph Reichenbach (DE)||Tiark Romph (US)|
|Ina Schaefer (DE)||Sven-Bodo Scholz (UK)||Ulrik Pagh Schultz (DK), Chair|
|Chung-Chieh Shan (US)||Jeremy Siek (US)||Satnam Singh (US)|
|Anthony M. Sloane (AU)||Yannis Smaragdakis (GR)||Armando Solar-Lezama (US)|
|Walid Taha (SE)||Eric Van Wyk (US), Vice Chair||Eelco Visser (NL)|
- Seventeenth meeting in Koblenz, Germany
- Sixteenth meeting in Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Fifteenth meeting in London, England
- Fourteenth meeting in Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Thirteenth meeting in Pittsburgh, USA
- Twelfth meeting in Minneapolis, USA
- Eleventh meeting in Halmstad, Sweden
- Tenth meeting in Bordeaux, France
- Ninth meeting in Waterloo, Canada
- Eighth meeting in St. Andrews Scotland
- Seventh meeting in Mountain View, California
- Sixth meeting in Passau
- Fifth meeting in Copenhagen
- Fourth meeting in Portland
- Third meeting at Dagstuhl
- Second meeting at Rice, Houston, TX.
- Kickoff meeting in St. Emilion
- Current aims of the working group, revised February 2011
- Initial aims of the working group, as submitted to IFIP, September 2003).
- GPCE and SLE will both be held in Amsterdam in the fall of 2016 as part of the SPLASH conference.
- GPCE 2016: 15th International Conference on Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE'16), October 31, November 1, 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- SLE 2016 or SLE 2016: 9th International Conference on Software Language Engineering (SLE),October 31, November 1, 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
A few past members include
|Sven Apel (DE)||Olivier Danvy (DK)||Christoph Herrmann (DE)|
|Sam Kamin (US)|
- The working group maintains a mailing list for discussions related to program generation. You can subscribe to this list here.
Contact information: Please direct comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.